Agenda item - Call Over
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
(a) Items 8 – 17 will be read out at the meeting and Members invited to reserve the items for consideration.
(b) Those items not reserved will be taken as having been received and the reports’ recommendations agreed.
4.1 The following items on the agenda were reserved for discussion:
- Item 8: Constitutional Matters- Tourism, Development & Culture Committee
- Item 9: Madeira Terraces Restoration- Petition response and next steps
- Item 10: Royal Pavilion and Museums Service- Moving to Trust
- Item 11: Sports Facilities Contract
- Item 12: Hollingbury Park and Waterhall Golf Courses
- Item 13: Hove Station Neighbourhood Plan- Council Response to Regulation 14 Consultation
- Item 15: Swift Boxes and Bee Bricks in New Development
- Item 16: ERDF Business Support Programme
- Item 17: Major Projects Update
4.2 The Democratic Services Officer confirmed that the items listed above had been reserved for discussion and that the following reports on the agenda with the recommendations therein had been approved and adopted:
- Item 14: Extensions and Alterations Supplementary Planning Document
4.3 The Chair explained that due to public interest in the report, Item 9: Madeira Terrace Restoration- Petition Response and Next Steps would be taken as the first substantive agenda item.