Agenda item - Capital budget expenditure for Cityparks
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
Capital budget expenditure for Cityparks
- Meeting of Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee, Tuesday, 25th June, 2019 4.00pm (Item 12.)
- View the background to item 12.
Report of the Executive Director, Economy, Environment & Culture
That Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee:
1) Agrees that £700,000 from the revised capital investment programme budget will be used to support investment in Cityparks as follows:
(i) £200,000 on new children’s play equipment
(ii) £500,000 on woodland management and tree planting
2) Approves the submission of an application to DEFRAs Urban Tree Challenge Fund for £200,000 of the government’s recently announced Urban Tree Fund.
- Capital budget expenditure for Cityparks, item 12. PDF 150 KB
- Capital budget expenditure for Cityparks APX. n 1, item 12. PDF 330 KB