Agenda item - Stanmer Park Restoration Project Update
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
Stanmer Park Restoration Project Update
- Meeting of Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee, Tuesday, 25th June, 2019 4.00pm (Item 13.)
- View the background to item 13.
Report of the Executive Director, Economy, Environment & Culture
That the Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee:
1) Notes the progress made on the Stanmer Park restoration project, as outlined in this report.
2) Grants delegated authority to the Executive Director for Economy, Environment & Culture to:
i. take all steps necessary to discontinue the relocation of the CityParks depot to Hangleton Bottom; and
ii. procure and award a contract for the development of the CityParks depot and associated landscape works at Stanmer Park.
3) Agree to re-establish the joint authority (cross-party) member working group with the South Downs National Park Authority, to also include key stakeholders in the Stanmer Park and Stanmer Park Home Farm complex restoration projects. As a task and finish group it will be reviewed with partners and stakeholders at regular intervals in terms of its purpose to ensure it remains effective.
4) Request officers to bring a report to the next Committee meeting to agree the Terms of Reference for the task and finish member working group
- Stanmer Park Restoration Project Update, item 13. PDF 344 KB
- Stanmer Park Restoration Project Update APX. n 1, item 13. PDF 3 MB
- Stanmer Park Restoration Project Update APX. n 2, item 13. PDF 248 KB
- Item 13 Stanmer Park GrnGrp, item 13. PDF 40 KB