Agenda item - Call Over
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
- Meeting of Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee, Tuesday, 25th June, 2019 4.00pm (Item 4.)
(a) Items 8 – 21 will be read out at the meeting and Members invited to reserve the items for consideration.
(b) Those items not reserved will be taken as having been received and the reports’ recommendations agreed.
4.1 The following items on the agenda were reserved for discussion:
- Item 9: City Environment Modernisation Update
- Item 10: Environmental Enforcement Framework Update
- Item 11: Graffiti Reduction Strategy Update
- Item 12: Capital Budget Expenditure for Cityparks
- Item 13: Stanmer Park Restoration Project Update
- Item 14: Brighton Marina to River Adur Flood and Coastal Risk Management Scheme
- Item 15: Valley Gardens- Events
- Item 16: Local Transport Plan- Outline Programme for the Development of a New Transport Strategy for Brighton & Hove
- Item 17: Local Cycling and Walking Infrastructure Plan (LCWIP)- Approval of Scoping Report
- Item 19: Parking Bay Suspension Fees TRO Objection
4.2 The Democratic Services Officer confirmed that the items listed above had been reserved for discussion and that the following reports on the agenda with the recommendations therein had been approved and adopted:
- Item 8: Constitutional Matters- Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee
- Item 18: Parking Schemes Update Report
- Item 20: Historic Road Scheme Affecting Land at A259 Wellington Road
4.3 The Chair stated that due to public interest in the item, Item 15: Valley Gardens Events would be taken as the first item of business on to the substantive reports on the agenda.