Agenda item - Community Safety and Crime in Brighton and Hove
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
Community Safety and Crime in Brighton and Hove
- Meeting of Neighbourhoods, Inclusion, Communities & Equalities Committee, Monday, 1st July, 2019 4.00pm (Item 8.)
- View the background to item 8.
A report of the Executive Director of Neighbourhoods, Communities and
Housing (copy attached)
RESOLVED: That the Committee agreed to the recommendations of the report as follows:
1. To note and comment on the information contained in the report which provides an update on work being undertaken by the Community Safety Team in relation to the Community Safety Team in relation to the Community Safety and Crime Reduction Strategy 2017 – 20.
2. To give its continued support to the partnership work described in the report and to work described which is within the council’s remit, thereby contributing to the management of crime and community safety priorities for the city.
3. To roll out the Trans Awareness Training recommended by the Trans Scrutiny Panel to new councillors as soon as possible as part of the current Member Development Package, given the sharp rise in recorded hate crime against our trans community both locally and nationally.
- Community Safety and Crime in Brighton and Hove APX. n 1, item 8. PDF 421 KB
- 1st July NICE Green Amendment Community Safety Item 8, item 8. PDF 84 KB