Agenda item - Valley Gardens - Events
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
Valley Gardens - Events
- Meeting of Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee, Tuesday, 25th June, 2019 4.00pm (Item 15.)
- View the background to item 15.
Report of the Executive Director, Economy, Environment & Culture
That the Committee:
1) Note the provision of facilities to support events within Valley Gardens Phase 1&2 scheme.
2) Note that the council’s Outdoor Events Team and event organisers will be engaged to further develop plans for Valley Gardens Phase 3 during the detailed design stage.
3) To note that the that the Annual Events Calendar will be proposed at the relevant Tourism, Development and Culture meeting to ensure forward planning for locations events during the construction phase.
4) Agree to urgently re-establish the cross-party member and stakeholder Valley Gardens working group as a task and finish group. The group will be reviewed at regular intervals with stakeholders in terms of its purpose to ensure it remains effective.
5) Request officers to bring a report to the next Committee meeting to agree the Terms of Reference for the task and finish member working group
- Valley Gardens - Events, item 15. PDF 237 KB
- Valley Gardens - Events APX. n 1, item 15. PDF 2 MB
- Valley Gardens - Events APX. n 2, item 15. PDF 2 MB
- Item 15 Valley Gardens GrnGrp, item 15. PDF 134 KB