Agenda item - Member Involvement
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
- Meeting of Health Overview & Scrutiny Committee, Wednesday, 6th December, 2017 4.00pm (Item 28.)
- View the background to item 28.
28(b) A written question has been received from Cllr Greenbaum (copy attached)
28(b) Written Questions from Members
28.1 Cllr Greenbaum asked the following question:
“Having noted the CCG’s response to HOSC questions about STP project costs (point 13.1 in the minutes to the 06 September 2017 HOSC meeting), I would like to know more about these costs. Specifically:
· How do these costs compare with those of comparably-sized STPs?
· What specifically have the contracts been awarded for, i.e. what was the brief?
· And are the consultants’ reports publicly available?”
28.2 The Chair responded: “Thank you for your question. I’m sure that we have all noted the STP expenditure on consultants and would be interested to know more about what has been delivered for the money. I will therefore pass your questions on to the CCG. The answers will be circulated to members and included in the papers of the next HOSC meeting.”