Agenda item - Update on Greater Brighton Investment Programme
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
Update on Greater Brighton Investment Programme
- Meeting of Greater Brighton Economic Board, Tuesday, 26th January, 2016 10.00am (Item 24.)
- View the background to item 24.
Report of the Chair, Greater Brighton Officer Programme Board (copy attached).
That the Board note the report
24.1 The Board considered a report of the Chair, Greater Brighton Officer Programme Board that provided a progress update on the Greater Brighton Investment Programme that included projected that had already been allocated City Deal and Coast to Capital Growth Deal funding and covered the period 16 September 2015 to 16 December 2015.
24.2 John A. Peel noted that there had been a drift toward delay in projects and asked what actions were being taken to advance projects quickly.
24.3 Nick Hibberd stated that there had been some delay to enable the accountable body to become familiar with projects and process and some problems had been experienced with State Aid. He strongly believed that the process would quicken henceforth from established working practices and becoming more familiar with a new process adding that getting critical projects over the line may mean escalation.
24.4 RESOLVED- That the Board note the report
- Update on Greater Brighton Investment Programme, item 24. PDF 123 KB
- Enc. 1 for Update on Greater Brighton Investment Programme_v1, item 24. PDF 52 KB
- Enc. 2 for Update on Greater Brighton Investment Programme, item 24. PDF 985 KB