Decision - Open Spaces Strategy Update
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Decision details
Open Spaces Strategy Update
Decision Maker: Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
An update on progress on the Open Spaces
1) That the committee requests officers to bring to a future committee a report on progress to delivering resilience and potential new funding for parks and open spaces as set out in the Open Spaces Strategy 2017 including but not limited to the Parks Foundation, sponsorship, donations and advertising etc. The report to also include discussion as to progress on all the priorities detailed in the 2017 strategy that will also enable a decision to be made on the draft update included in this report referenced Appendix 2, Draft No. 3.
2) That the committee approves the initiation of a consultation in relation to a refresh of the Allotments Strategy 2014- 2024 Delivery Plan, to ensure transparency and a refocus on delivery of the objectives of the strategy.
3) That the committee approves a trial of wildflower areas on grass verges in the Stanmer Park and Hollingdean ward in response to a letter by Councillor Martin Osbourne for the Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee.
Report author: Paul Campbell
Publication date: 25/11/2020
Date of decision: 24/11/2020
Decided at meeting: 24/11/2020 - Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee
- Open Spaces Strategy Update PDF 161 KB View as HTML (1) 41 KB
- Open Spaces Strategy Update APX. n 1 PDF 17 KB View as HTML (2) 5 KB
- Open Spaces Strategy Update APX. n 2 PDF 305 KB View as HTML (3) 100 KB
- Open Spaces Strategy Update APX. n 3 PDF 102 KB View as HTML (4) 5 KB
- Open Spaces Strategy Update APX. n 4 PDF 184 KB View as HTML (5) 9 KB
- Open Spaces Strategy Update APX. n 5 PDF 98 KB View as HTML (6) 5 KB
- ConsGrp item 39 Open Spaces Strategy PDF 39 KB View as HTML (7) 10 KB