Decision - Targeted Budget Management (TBM) 2019/20: Month 7
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Decision details
Targeted Budget Management (TBM) 2019/20: Month 7
Decision Maker: Policy & Resources Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
RESOLVED: That the Committee
1. Noted the forecast risk position for the General Fund, which indicated a budget pressure of £3.974m. This included an overspend of £0.061m on the council’s share of the NHS managed Section 75 services.
2. Noted that the one-off financial risk safety net of £0.855m is available to mitigate the forecast risk if the risks cannot be completely eliminated by year-end.
3. Noted the forecast for the Housing Revenue Account (HRA), which is currently an underspend of £0.200m.
4. Noted the forecast risk position for the Dedicated Schools Grant which is an underspend of £0.297m.
5. Noted the forecast outturn position on the capital programme and approve the variations in Appendix 6 and the new schemes as set out in Appendix 7.
6. Approved the creation of a cemeteries maintenance reserve as set out in paragraph 9.9.
Report author: Jeff Coates
Publication date: 05/12/2019
Date of decision: 05/12/2019
Decided at meeting: 05/12/2019 - Policy & Resources Committee
- Targeted Budget Management (TBM) 2019/20: Month 7 PDF 395 KB
- Appendix 1: Financial Dashboard Summary PDF 241 KB
- Appendix 2: Revenue Budget RAG Rating PDF 238 KB
- Appendix 3: Revenue Budget Movement PDF 156 KB
- Appendix 4: Revenue Budget Performance PDF 555 KB
- Appendix 5: Summary of 2019/20 Savings Progress PDF 106 KB
- Appendix 6: Capital Programme Performance PDF 231 KB
- Appendix 7:New Capital Schemes PDF 216 KB