Decision - Targeted Budget Management (TBM) 2018/19: Month 5
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Decision details
Targeted Budget Management (TBM) 2018/19: Month 5
Decision Maker: Policy, Resources & Growth Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
RESOLVED: That the Committee agreed:
(i) Noted the forecast risk position for the General Fund which
indicates a budget pressure of £3.078m. This includes an overspend of £1.148m on the council’s share of the NHS managed Section 75 services.
(ii) Noted that the one-off financial risk safety net of £1.500m is
available to mitigate the forecast risk if the risks cannot be completely eliminated by the year-end.
(iii) Noted the forecast for the Housing Revenue Account (HRA), which is currently an underspend of £0.480m.
(iv) Noted the forecast position for the Dedicated Schools Grant, which is an underspend of £0.150m.
(v) Agreed to create a Sports and Events Strategy Reserve as set out in paragraph 6.2.
(vi) Noted the forecast outturn position on the capital programme and approve the variations and slippage in Appendix 5 and the new schemes as set out in Appendix 6.
Report author: Nigel Manvell
Publication date: 11/10/2018
Date of decision: 11/10/2018
Decided at meeting: 11/10/2018 - Policy, Resources & Growth Committee
- Targeted Budget Management (TBM) 2018/19: Month 5 PDF 378 KB
- Appendix One: Revenue Budget RAG Rating PDF 240 KB
- Appendix Two: Revenue Budget Movement Since Month 2 PDF 161 KB
- Appendix Three: Revenue Budget Performance PDF 562 KB
- Appendix Four: Summary of 2018/19 Savings Progress PDF 107 KB
- Appendix Five: Capital Programme Performance PDF 374 KB
- Appendix Six: New Capital Schemes PDF 238 KB
- Item 53 - Green Group Amendment PDF 172 KB